Writing Al-Fusha articles includes the following provisions.
- Articles are conceptual papers or research results of Islamic studies that have never been published in other media, both print and online;
- Articles are written in 3 languages, namely Indonesian, Arabic and English with 1.5 cm spacing,type Garamond font,size font 12, and A4 paper size, in (Microsoft Word: RTF, Doc, Docx). Writing length is 10-25 pages or 7000-9000 words.
- The name of the author of the article (without title, position or rank) is included along with the name of the institution where he works (not abbreviated), address of the institution where he works, correspondence address, e-mail address, office, home, or cell phone number.
- Conceptual articles include title, name and identity, abstract (approximately 200 words), keywords, introduction (problem and scope, 10 percent of the entire text), content or discussion, cover, and list of references.
- Research articles include the title, name and identity, abstract (approximately 200 words), keywords, introduction (problem and scope, 10 percent of the entire text), research methods, research results, discussion, cover, and list ofreferences.
- articlethose that meet the requirements are selected and edited by the editor for uniform formatting and style without changing their contents;