Metode Muḥāfaẓah Naẓam Jurūmiyyah untuk Memudahkan Baca Kitab Kuning

  • M Abdul Ghofur Institut Agama Islam Al Falah As sunniyyah Kencong Jember
  • Hafidotul Husniah Institut Agama Islam Al-Falah As-Sunniyyah, Kencong, Jember, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Keywords: Yellow book, muḥāfaẓah method, naẓam Jurūmiyyah, reading

Abstract

The yellow book is a learning resource that uses Arabic without a vowel and requires special skills to be able to read it. Muḥāfaẓah naẓam Jurūmiyyah method is a way to make it easier for students to read the yellow book. The purpose of this study was to describe the implementation of muḥāfaẓah naẓam Jurūmiyyah method in reading the yellow book in Ponpes As-Sunniyyah Kencong Jember. The results of the research found that with muḥāfaẓah naẓam Jurūmiyyah method, 85% of the research subjects received the predicate of very good value while the remaining 15% had the predicate of good. This research proves that muḥāfaẓah naẓam Jurūmiyyah method is able to make it easy for students to read the yellow book and motivate them to explore Arabic grammar as a basic ability to be able to read the yellow book properly and correctly.

References

Aini, S., & Wijaya, M. (2018). Metode Mimicry-Memorization (Mim-Mem Method) Dalam Meningkatkan Penguasaan Mufrodat Peserta Didik Di Madrasah. Palapa, 6(1), 90-110.

Ali, M., Mappanyompa, A. M. A., & Mappanyompa, A. (2019). UPAYA BIMBINGAN BACA KITAB KUNING “SYARAH AL-JURUMIYAH” PADA REMAJA MASJID BAITUSSALAM DUSUN MURBAYA KEC. PRINGGARATA LOMBOKTENGAH. Ibtida'iy: Jurnal Prodi PGMI, 4(2), 141-146.

Baharuddin, I. (2014). Pesantren dan Bahasa Arab. Thariqah Ilmiah: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Kependidikan Dan Bahasa Arab, 1(01).

Furoidah, A., & Amalia, M. (2021). Pendampingan Belajar Bahasa Arab melalui Metode Bernyanyi di Musholla Hidayatul Muta’allimat Jember. An-Nuqtah, 1(1), 19-24.

Gumilar, G. (2019). Pola Peningkatan Kualitas Pembelajaran Kitab Naḥwu Al-Jurūmiyyah (Studi Kasus di Pondok Pesantren Nurul Qur’an Pakunden Ponorogo) (Doctoral dissertation, IAIN Ponorogo).

Gunawan, H., Suhartini, A., Nurshobah, A., & Rifa'i, I. (2018). PENYUSUNAN MATERI PEMBELAJARAN QAWAID NAHWIYAH DALAM KITAB AL-JURUMIYAH. Dialog, 41(2), 237-248.

Kafi, F. A., & Husna, Z. F. (2021). Pendampingan Edukasi Learning-Independence (Belajar Mandiri) pada Pelajar Bahasa Arab. An-Nuqtah, 1(1), 1-6.

Mutayasiroh, S. K. (2021). Komparasi Media Audio-Visual dan Media Kartu dalam Pembelajaran Bahasa Arab. An-Nuqtah, 1(1), 25-29.

Nurhayati, Y. (2018). Pengaruh Penggunaan Teknik Pembelajaran Induktif Terhadap Pemahaman Kitab Al-Jurumiyah. Alsuniyyat, 1(1), 158.

Rasikh, A. R. A. (2018). Pembelajaran Kitab Kuning pada Pondok Pesantren Khusus Al-Halimy Desa Sesela Kabupaten Lombok Barat. Jurnal Penelitian Keislaman, 14(1), 72-86.

Rizal, M., Abdurrahman, M., & Sopian, A. (2021). Sumber Landasan dalam Merumuskan kaidah-kaidah Naḥwu dan Signifikansinya untuk Pembelajaran Bahasa Arab. DAYAH: Journal of Islamic Education, 4(2), 208-222.

Sutrisno, S. (2019). Implementasi Metode Muḥāfaḍah Naḍam Dalam Pembelajaran Qowa’id Nahwiyah Di Pondok Pesantren At-Tahdzib Ngoro Jombang. Jurnal Ats-Tsaqofi, 1(1), 41-53.

Wahyono, I. (2019). STRATEGI KIAI DALAM MENSUKSESKAN PEMBELAJARAN NAḤWU DAN ṢARAF DI PONDOK PESANTREN AL-BIDAYAH TEGALBESAR KALIWATES JEMBER. Tarbiyatuna : Kajian Pendidikan Islam, 3(2), 106-121.

Wahyudi, I., & Rofiqoh, S. (2021). Permainan Teka-Teki Silang dalam Pembelajaran Mufradāt di Kelas X IPA MA Irsyadun Nasyi’in. An-Nuqtah, 1(1), 13-18.

Yusri, D. (2020). Pesantren dan Kitab Kuning. Al-Ikhtibar: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 6(2), 647-654.

Published
2022-01-20
How to Cite
Ghofur, M., & Husniah, H. (2022). Metode Muḥāfaẓah Naẓam Jurūmiyyah untuk Memudahkan Baca Kitab Kuning. Al-Fusha : Arabic Language Education Journal, 4(1), 10-16. https://doi.org/10.36835/alfusha.v4i1.675
Section
Articles