The following guidelines for prospective authors apply:
- Each manuscript should begin with a 150-word abstract of its content.
- Articles should be approximately 6000 words long; however, both shorter and longer manuscripts will be considered.
- Articles could be based on either conceptual or empirical research findings.
- Manuscripts should be submitted for consideration by email attachment; Microsoft Word is preferred.
- Notes should be numbered in the form of footnote.
- Unless otherwise indicated earlier, abbreviations should be avoided. Titles of journals should be written out in full.
- The reference follows this format: Author, Title (italic), Place, Publisher, Date. E.g.: (1) Footnote: John R. Bowen, Muslims through Discourse: Religion and Ritual in Gayo Society (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1993), p. 25. (2) Bibliography: Bowen, John R. Muslims through Discourse: Religion and Ritual in Gayo Society. Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1993.
- All article manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by qualified academics in the field; this is a process that may take weeks or months.
- Manuscripts may be edited for style prior to publication.
- Authors should be willing to respond to questions from readers of their articles.
GUIDELINES FOR BOOK REVIEWS
- Please include, at the beginning of the review:
Author, Title, Place, Publisher, Date, number of pages, ISBN E.g., Turabian, Kate L. A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations. Sixth edition. Chicago and London: University of Chicago Press, 1996. 308 + ix pp. ISBN: 0-226-81627-3.
2. The review should begin with a brief overall description of the book.
3. Matters that may be considered in the body of the review include:
4. The average review should be about 1500 words long. The name, affiliation and email address of the reviewer should appear at the end of the review.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the book.
- Comments on the author’s style and presentation.
- Whether or not the author’s aims have been met.
- Errors (typographical or other) and usefulness of indices.
- Who would the book be useful to?
- Would you recommend it for purchase?
5. The preferred format for submissions is MS-Word.
STEPS SUBMIT AS AUTHOR
- The author who will submit the manuscript to the journal site must register online independently on the "list" or "register" menu. If you have trouble contacting the editorial secretariat at email: hafidzraya [at] yahoo.co.id
- Once registered, submit the script to succeed (with active submission status or active submission).
- The manuscript is written in accordance with the FALASIFA Journal script template.
- Writing quotations and bibliography using TURABIAN citation Style application
- The author is prohibited from sending the manuscript to other journal publishers before there is confirmation from the editor or the editorial secretariat (maximum of 3 weeks since the script is submitted and received by the editor).
- The author must wait for the editor's decision (the results of screening) and the results of the review recommendation of the manuscript within the stipulated time.
- The author obedient and guidance on the review of the manuscript and editor's decisions.
TUTORIAL FOR REGISTRATION AND ONLINE SUBMISSON CLICK VIEW